Salary: $0.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Designed & developed simple to complex documents in Exstream both in High Volume & On-Demand Applications.
- Code and build dynamic output content for key business projects
- Coordinate with the Business Analyst and development team to build Exstream applications based on the requirements
- Keep abreast of new technological innovations
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- Research application/software problems and determine root causes, proposing and implementing solutions
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality
- An understanding of standard data structures such as XML.
- Knowledge around Exstream Data Mapping Page Designs Output Queues Flow Tables Barcodes campaigns.
- Familiar with multiuser and approval workflow design concepts for packaging applications template design data mapping.
- Knowledge of Exstream Sorting/Bundling
- Knowledge of multi-channel output creation (SMS, Email, AFP)
- Knowledge of Java, XML and SQL scripting
- Knowledge of Programming Concepts (C++), with sound design and debugging skills
- Design page templates, placeholder documents and letters as per the design templates provided by the business.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis capabilities
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills