Salary: $120,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (ESI) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm that provides an array of solutions to help our clients improve their people, processes and technologies and align them to their policies and business objectives.
We are seeking an experienced OpenText Appworks developer to support one of our clients in Fairfax, VA. The developer will be an integral part of the support and development team responsible for the production of high-level functional requirements and translating these into features within existing products as well as supporting the businesses OpenText installation.
- Possess solid knowledge and experience of OpenText’s Content Server and Appworks.
- Strong experience with the Content Server REST APIs and the AppWorks framework.
- Have knowledge and experience of customization of the Content Server.
- Have a good understanding of Java and .Net Framework technologies.
- Demonstrable experience and skills of using OScript, WebLingo and the Builder.
- Have practical experience of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Document Management and Taxonomies.
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining users, groups, permissions, security and system configurations within Content Server environments.
- Customization using Content Server Application Programming Interface (LAPI), Web Services, AppWorks framework and using the Builder.
- Coordinate requirements and design discussions with other development teams to facilitate the conversion of existing legacy applications (Global 360 and OnBase)
- Accomplish testing of the application, including executing tests, logging faults, and fault correction.
- Have the ability to proactively monitor and report on the file system, storage and indexes.
- Deliver projects within time and budget constraints whilst maintaining a strong eye for detail.
- Customization of Enterprise Scan and OpenText Capture Center