Salary: $0.00 to $120,000.00 /year
This is an opportunity for strategic, hands-on work to identify and spearhead critical projects for the IT leadership team at one of the nation’s top school districts. The ideal candidate has excellent project organization and analytical skills with a keen understanding of the K12 education landscape. You may be a fit for this role if you are collaborative, able to quickly develop trusting and productive internal and external relationships and can expertly manage impactful projects initiation to completion.
The projects could encompass a wide variety of work focused on multiple technology initiatives with strong customer engagement. Implementation may be completed by existing DIT teams or other resources. As a Special Project’s Consultant, you will ensure the scope of the project fits the budget and that staff complete each phase of the project within the scheduled timeline.
- Coordinating and preparing reports and correspondence in response to requests for information from department leads.
- Suggests and implements management solutions to address new or ongoing problems within the division.
- Collaborate with various team leaders to accomplish priorities.
- Using knowledge of Agile process methodologies to perform requirements, to include, gathering and documenting the design of non-functional elements of each system (e.g., system availability, backup requirements, and interface needs).
- Manage critical cross-divisional projects, coordinate logistics and materials, and perform follow-up with individuals responsible for specific actions.
- Conduct research and other special projects at the direction of the CIO and help manage information flow.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ related experience in an education or high-level government relations office, C-suite, or similar environment.
- Technical knowledge/skills – Office, G Suite, PM tools, Cloud and other similar productivity tools
- Strategic mindset with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- A solution focused self-starter.
- Highly dependable and detail- and action-oriented.
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives and staff with diplomacy and tact.
- Outstanding verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.