Washington, DC 20024
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Supports all aspects of program/project management involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure client operational policies, processes, and program elements are integrated and documented.
- Coordinates with all levels of employees and management to develop, coordinate, and obtain senior-level management input and approval for all incoming or outgoing correspondence for the group.
- Organizes, develops, and facilitates regularly occurring program management reviews, all-hands meetings, off-site conferences, etc.
- Edits professional documents in conformance with set style guides and industry best practices.
- Writes and/or reviews all documented communications for the directorate including, but not limited to, briefings, memorandums, congressional correspondences, meeting notes, status reports, FOIAs, Orders, Directives, Letters, presentations, briefings, and talking points.
- Determines the suitability of content material for target audiences.
- Participates in projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats content for clarity, flow, and integrity.
- Develops, tracks, and analyzes business-related metrics.
- Works with limited supervision as part of the program management team whose core responsibility is to gather, analyze, and report on data collected.
- Provides advisory and analytical support for development of strategies, planning, and implementation activities associated with the execution of fundamental changes.
- Provides support in planning, developing and implementing strategic plans and schedules; communication planning.