Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
We are seeking experienced .Net Developers to provide software development and migration support for one of our clients in the Louisville, Kentucky area. A summary of the requirement and job description is shown below.
Provide migration VB6 to Visual Basic.NET 2015 for the following applications:
- Data Capture Tracking System
- Data Capture Tracking Setup
- WIPS VB QA
- WIPS VB QA Setup
- SQL Production Control applications
- Successfully complete the migration of five (5) applications from VB6 to Visual Basic.NET 2015 as follows:
- Migration of the Data Capture Tracking System, the Data Capture Tracking Setup and SQL Production Control applications must be completed and satisfy preliminary testing.
- Migration of the WIPS VB QA and the WIPS VB QA Setup Control applications
- Minimal, if any, hard code affected by the migration.
- Microsoft SQL Server currently running 2008 R2 migrating to 2016.
- Crystal Reports 2010, The WIPS Data Capture Tracking System has to have the ImageViewer CP Pro Active X Control in order for staff to view the image during adjudication process.
- Consultant will not be required to perform data cleanup.
- All applications must be compatible with Windows 10 after
- DCTS and WPS are estimated to share at least 75% of the same code. Only 25% WPS code is modified or new code from the old DCTS code.
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6, VB .NET 2015, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures and queries.
- Experienced with developing complex routines, detailed sequences of internal program logic by coding, testing, debugging, security guidelines/standard.
- Experienced troubleshooting a wide-range of moderate to complex Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft SQL Server and/or Crystal Reports code.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent field.