Salary: $120,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
ESI is seeking an experienced OpenText Consultant that support one of their government clients in the Fairfax, VA. The job description is below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Application Support and Maintaining Open Text ECM Environment – Content Server, Archive Server, OTDS, Extended ECM, Document Access, Enterprise Library, SAP Sales, Legal, SAP Data archiving with ILM and OpenText.
- OpenText Extended ECM Software Installation and Administration.
- Set up ECMLink and new business workspaces.
- Implementation of OpenText Capture Centre
- Records Management Implementation of ECM
- Content Server Optimization – Implementation of Enterprise level infrastructure for Open Text Content Server/Archive Server.
- Extensive admin & development experience in OpenText ECM Content Server/Live link, Archive Server, OTDS, Records Management, Workflows, Live-reports, Web-reports, Active views, Forms & Templates, Attributes & Categories, Object Importer/Exporter, Database Schema, CS Widgets, Smart UI and other UI customizations.
- Extensive experience in OpenText ADA, Extended ECM (xECM), StreamServe/Document Presentment Live, OpenText Enterprise Scan, OpenText Capture Center, SAP Archive Link, OAWD, SAP ILM, SAP Document and Data Archiving with ILM and Records Management.
- Extensive experience in Data migration into OpenText from Legacy apps, Non-ECM, SAP, and other content management system such as Documentum, IBM Content Manager using Object Importer/Exporter, FME Content Migrator, Synergy Migration tool etc.
- Well Experienced in PLSQL constructs in application programming including complex queries and stored procedures.
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
Skills and experience: 5+ years of overall IT work experience 5+ years of experience with OpenText ECM Content Server/Live Link, Archive Server.